Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

“” ““Every time you make a low frequency low IQ thread like this a valuable one gets pushed down.”” “”

Just thought i would quote ya.

I’m just happy the forums aren’t still filled with people making threads like, “BLIZZ WHY NO MORE BETA INVITES”

2 Likes

I won’t be happy until the same thing happens with layering threads. Unfortunately, that probably won’t happen until after launch.

2 Likes

Blizzard being consistent with 1.12 is hardly akin to my favorite NFL team winning the super bowl or me bowling a 300 game or 800 series.

It seems that they do not take your comments seriously, either, since they have apparently thus far chosen to stick to their guns and not implement those umarmored mounts.

Is layering authentic/consistent to patch 1.12?

Also football is for overpaid pansies who are able to run out of bounds to avoid contact.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s just related to this topic. I got black bagged as well despite never having posted in a mount thread. The suspend page didn’t provide a reason nor reference to whatever post they didn’t like. Upon sending in an appeal (pointless as though it may be), the trolling response basically said my account was fine. You wouldn’t believe this if I didn’t show you, so here it is.
xhttps://imgur.com/a/cDjU6LB
This was while the “silence” was still active. They literally trolled me.
xhttps://imgur.com/a/JfouyrX
I don’t like posting about something unrelated to a topic, but they deleted THAT thread as well (and would probably delete any other threads discussing moderation). This isn’t to argue about what they can or can’t do on their own forums. It’s just to warn others.

4 Likes

Whats hilarious is that they’ve stopped sending me emails when I get temp banned. Usually when a post is flagged and you are punished for it they will email you a link to the actual post that got you banned but the past two times I have been temp banned I have not received an email explaining why.

1 Like

Discussing moderation is a violation of the forum COC.

I am not surprised they deleted a thread that was discussing moderation.

Truly… being temp banned from these forums is nothing more than a badge of honor. Reddit… twitter… every discord I’ve ever looked at in regard to world of warcraft has CONSISTENTLY talked about how BAD the official wow forums are for discussion. The official wow forums are so bad in fact that blizzard doesn’t even come here to see what their players want… they go to reddit, twitter, and other sites.

I’m surprised breathing isn’t against blizzards forum CoC

3 Likes

Well, if it’s a badge of honor… I’ve been permanently banned from Blizzard boards 3 times in the past (on the same account mind you, they kept expiring, somehow). I thought it was bad back then… but that was when they actually linked you whatever post they needlessly attacked you for. But now they can’t even be bothered. I used to call them the Schutzstaffel, which was a joke, not a suggestion.

2 Likes

I mean they are hurting themselves by not listening to what people want, honestly. I might play the game regardless, but who knows for how long? Who knows how much time investment and potential money they lose by doing this. So, Blizzard if you want more money you better start listening. Free and friendly advice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pls stop engaging Fesz guys.

Back on topic, unarmored mount riding armored mount!

6 Likes

THE TCG TURTLE IS INAUTHENTIC TO the holy grail PATCH 1.12 PIPTAK!

4 Likes

What can I say, I’m an outlaw living in the Wild Wild West! :smirk_cat:

FOR THE MOUNTS!
:ram: :ram: :ram: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse:

4 Likes

What do you get temp banned for anyway? I don’t see you break the rules in any way.

I get temp banned and I know why, because I can’t stand people like Fesz and can’t hold back.

Should they listen to those that want dual spec, tramsmog, etc.?

After all, it doesn’t affect anyone that wouldn’t use them because anyone that doesn’t want to use those things doesn’t have to use them, right?

Who knows much time investment and potential money they are losing by not adding those things?

Note–I am not advocating those things. I am simply pointing out how your “argument” can be applied to many other things, even things that others may not want.

The turtle mount was my favorite thing out of Cataclysm. I used to ride it all the time, despite it going super slow. It was fantastic in BGs. I’d slowly ride it out of the gates, and by the time I got to the area, the fight was already over. “You won, good job everyone!” When we were losing a base, I’d slowly start heading that way, “giddyup turtle, we got a base to save!” Usually never got there in time. People hated me for it and would call it out in BG chats. I’d have to say, “Leave my turtle alone, he’s going fast as he can.” Sometimes I cut across the lakes, because it was very fast in water.

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s some technicality like attempting to bypass not posting links or something. I have “personally” attacked obvious trolls in the past… which is actually comical because blizzard temp bans fans of their own game who are trying to weed out the people who are obviously only here to incite arguments/piss people off… so not only are they banning people who actually like their game, but they are in fact playing right into the trolls hands.

Can’t really say I expect anything else though, considering the majority of the people moderating these forums likely don’t even play World of Warcraft. How can you expect to know if someone is trolling if you don’t even play the game that they are talking about?

2 Likes

Sincere promotion of unarmored mounts imo will get the cake.

1 Like

This is not why they’re not implementing them. Their reasoning was and is the rush mentality. Which many people revisiting this thread daily have many good points and reasons debunking this logic.

1.12 had players riding unarmored mounts, how many that were is irrelevant. Why blizzard removed them in 1.4 is irrelevent.

Players wanting the mounts in the game is relevent, this being an opinion, but one thats a majority. We’ll get to 1000 posts and beyond, and before classic this thread will be better than the first.

I support, your continued support to this thread. Lets hope they hear the majority over a choice few wanting and debating sorry to say, silly notions.

FOR THE MOUNTS!
:tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :ram: :ram: :ram:

4 Likes