Unadulterated tank toxicity and refusals to kick

I understand wanting to get things done. I understand that drop chances are HORRIBLE and gearings “critically important” to some people. I understand that carries are a thing.

But not to the literally effect of wiping the entire group besides the tank and ignoring that there are 4 other people you are holding hostage for the 5 to 20 minute dungeon as you(a tank) mass pull 100 mobs.

And on top of that people not being willing to kick them due to “Its a free carry” is an absolute horsedung opinion regarding things. Dungeons are meant to be a 5 man event, not a one man afk-fest or die 5x. I have had tanks literally say “just afk you all are trash” and just mass pull.

I feel mobs at this point should have an instadeath stack buff that if more than 12 get pulled they ultra buff each other to get insane tank busters. Mass pulling to let the entire group die to splash is absolute cancer. And normal dungeons while leveling have become nothing but that.

And because I know people will say this. Follower dungeons are complete trash. No completion bonus and Slow/jank AI for the NPCs. I swear the drop rates are 1/4th of queued normal dungeons, and to top it all off they give like 1/3 of what a regular dungeon gives because of no group bonus/queue bonus.

1 Like