Unable to use Smoldering Seedling on Magmorax

Attempting to use Smoldering Seedling on Magmorax does not work, when you try to heal the seedling you get the error “Your vision of the target is obscured”. For a mistweaver monk, this is a huge CD loss for healing.

This also occurs on Dathea if you are going onto the platforms to heal.

2 Likes

Can confirm, Same happened for me on my MW this evening on Magmorax. Same error as described by Saraphia. And yeah, big CD loss for MW. And thanks for the tip on Dath, did not know it bugged here as well.

Yah I was confident in my abilities to solo heal the platform, got up there and went to use seedling and was like “uh oh” I was still able to solo heal, but it was rougher than I expected lol

Someone told me if you stand on the very outer edge you can use it on Mag, but that really shouldn’t be necessary.

Thanks for the tip, on dath! I’ve been running my celestial up on the platform and seedling on main raid, so, didn’t encounter this. So far, only have seen this on Magmorax. And fortunately, have not seen this on any of the dungeon bosses or trash pulls.

Can confirm. make the floor more solid!

Also dealing with this. Very frustrating as a MW.

Yeah, really need a resolution on this before the next vault/aberrus cycles. Really sucks to not be able to (reliably) use such a high throughput trinket for MW.