Unable to Use Guild Tab/ Talk in Guild Chat

After the server reset (the second one, not the maintenance) I am unable to see/use guild chat and cannot open the Guild& Communities tab in game. I am still in my guild, still see people logging out and in etc. I whispered a few of my guildies and no one else is having this issue.

When I hover over Guild & Communities button on the mini-bar it says “Unavailable” in red below it.

EDIT: I have tried with no addons loaded as well, nothing changes.

10 Likes

i am having the exact same issue. not sure whats going on

I am also having this issue

Also have this issue

Ditto… same issue

Also having this issue as well.

No guild chat here also. Have done all the basic steps. The guild and community window also will not open at all. With or without mods.

Update: I also cannot talk in the community I’m in. It’s as if it doesn’t exist.

same. no guild chat window.

Same issue here

Me too. Did scan and repair, it broke my game all together. Had to reinstall. Still no guild or community.

same here no guild tab cant see anything or talk to anyone in guild

anyone able to fix this yet?

Also having this issue, not sure how to fix. Tried disabling addons and that didn’t work. :confused:

Same issue here. Guild & Communities tab shows as “Unavailable” in the menu bar, keybind does nothing, I can’t see or type in Guild chat.

1 Like

same problem here

Same problem. Tried all the normal fixes. Repair client, get rid of cache, interface and wtf folders. Eliminate addons. Restart everything.

same problem. I also uninstalled every addon I have and it still doesnt work

Same here cannot see or talk in guild chat on any toon as of 2:14 pm CST
Loaded with and without addons as well.

I was also having the same issue for quite a while, then I dc’ed when porting to the maw and it started working again for whatever reason.

Update: I logged off for a little bit and everything seems to be fixed.