Unable to use Free Character Transfer

Hi, I’m trying to transfer a character from Frostmourne to Barthilas using the Free Character Transfer available in the In Game Store. However, when I try to do so, the button remains greyed out no matter what I type in the ‘Destination Realm’ field.

I’m aware this is going from a ‘Full’ population server to a ‘High’ population server, but every OCE server is High or above and I have friends on Barthilas, so I’d like to know if it is possible. Thank you.

3 Likes

Same problem trying to leave Stormrage. No matter what realm or character i try.

1 Like

same problem here. when you go into the paid version it works fine… im guessing they have disabled the free transfer but have it still sitting there :frowning:

1 Like

Been trying to use the free transfer off of Area 52 since last night but nothing appears when I type into the destination realm box. My bf had just used it yesterday evening a few hours prior so I am confused why I can’t.

2 Likes

Quick question, and pardon my ignorance on this matter. I did not look at list of servers.

Are you attempting to transfer to a server that s accepting the free transfer?

Traditionally, and I believe is the case this go around as well, you can only go to select servers. Is the one you are attempting to transfer to one of those? Maybe the issue?

I have been trying to go to the absolute lowest population NA realm, Sentinels. But it doesn’t matter what server I try to type, the dropdown menu doesn’t appear for me to select a destination realm.

2 Likes

It may be having issues. This is something they’ve been looking into.

2 Likes

Having the same issue all morning

Is there a link to the list of realms that are offering free transfers? I highly doubt any realm I play on is eligible but I want to be sure.

I don’t think that there is a list from Blizz this time around. Here’s what they said in their announcement:

1 Like

Recently tried and was able to transfer out from Area 52