Unable to upgrade M+ Gear as well

I try to upgrade my Arachnid Cipher Ring that I just received from a Mythic +12 Plaguefall from Rank 9 → 10 with my valor, but I get an error that says “That Item Can Not Be Modified” … I was able to upgrade it from Rank 8 → 9 without issue. I have a current Mythic Score of 1894, so I know it isn’t a score issue, plus I have several other pieces of gear that I have upgraded to Rank 11/12 prior to today; additionally, I have plenty of valor saved up with which to upgrade the ring.

5 Likes

I have the same problem as well, any solution?

Not at the moment… Guess we’ll have to wait to see how long it will take to hotfix it.

Same problem upgrading 2 items. 1 has a socket, the other has the ‘Indestructible’ attribute. Both would not upgrade past 239

A 3rd item upgraded from 236 to 246 just fine. Nothing special about that item.

Just reached enough score to upgrade my items to 246.

Worked fine with a trinket but nothing at all with rings.

I click in the upgrade button, the “thing” sounds like worked but no valor decrease and no upgrade.

None of the both rings have sockets, Just regular dungeon drops.

Upgraded 2 items to 11/12 but my ring is no go, stuck at 10/12 when I have 11/12 available for my character and sufficient valor

Same Situation have a neck at 3/12 with socket and a gem.

same issue. Can’t go past 239

I just tried my piece that I couldn’t upgrade before and Shazam! it worked! I don’t know if my ticket caused them to fix something on the back end, or if the bad state that the item was one got into a different state while I was playing, but hey, it worked :slight_smile: