Unable to upgrade ilvl gear at npcs

Oohs is that why I could still upgrade fyralath axe? It’s a season 3 item. I haven’t tried anything else.

btw,weekly cache only rewards mythic+ 8 ilvl although i’ve completed mythic+ 10

hopefully, they’re fixing that right now.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I submitted an in-game bug report at about 8:30PM CST last night. The issue that I had was not being able to upgrade Season 4 gear, as some have reported. I did not notice any issues with Awakened raids. I killed two bosses in heroic Aberrus, and Season 4 gear, crests, and flightstones all dropped.

I see what you did there, you sneaky little worgen

Accidents happen. Software programming is finnicky. I just hope it’s fixed when I get home from work.

It’s fixed, just updated some stuff

1 Like

Disclaimer: this is absolutely no defense of ABK Corporate and Ybarra gutting the QA departments.
This was something that didn’t happen with a proper release, but likely as a side effect of some hotfix - you can’t QA hotfixes much. In fact, this is actually more likely to happen in a big game by a big company, than in a “small” game by an indie studio, because of the size of the code.

I had hoped to upgrade some S3 Hero track items for the Mythic appearances :frowning: only got home from work now
edit: oh, it seems Season >2< gear is upgradeable, not Season 3!

1 Like

Did the “Last Hurrah” quests on 2 toons last night/this morning and was so happy to get upgrades, but couldn’t upgrade either one. The ONLY thing that came up as upgradeable was the Love is in the Air neck piece I keep in my bags for the heart explosion effect (and have no intent whatsoever to upgrade).

As I read here that it’s fixed, I went to look and confirm that it does work.

I used the Catalyst on a mithic piece i dropped from awakened raid and could not upgrade it, despite showing as 1/4 Myth and its tagged as awakened

3 Likes

I have same issue. Can’t upgrade at npc in Val.

2 Likes

Did someone set the season 4 end timer to today I wonder? Lol.

I dont understand why blizz wont say anything to let us know they are working on this. I am so frustrated

1 Like

Adding that I cannot upgrade either #smallindiecompany

unable to upgrade gear here as well

hopefully this is a glitch because i was rly hoping to finish my mythic tier set appearances tomorrow :frowning:

1 Like

cant upgrade gear, dungeon tab in journal also greyed out.

FYI my warrior just did first wing and the item is at 480.

Same problem as everyone else.

1 Like

It’s happening again…

2 Likes