Unable to Unstealth as rogue

I am able to enter into stealth but once im in stealth the only way that i can unstealth is by right clicking the buff in the top right of my screen or my typing /cancelaura stealth in chat. Clicking on the stealth special action button does nothing nor does using my keybind of middle mouse button. I’ve disabled all addons and rest my ui and nothing seems to work. Anyone have a fix for this? i see that it has been talked about before on other forums with no clear fix other than making a macro.

1 Like

I was having the same problem on my druid today. Could not unstealth, only right clicking on prowl buff would work. Tried /reload and /cast prowl, but was still stuck in stealth. However, the problem wasn’t consistent, and I noticed at least once out of the + times I tried to unstealth by pressing my prowl button, that I did manage to unstealth. I don’t know what was different about that one time, but I wasn’t in combat.

you can change your stealth macro to be like
/cancelaura stealth
/cast stealth
so its just the one button that does both put you into stealth and take you out.

if you have this macro it will prevent you from going out of stealth

/stopcasting
/stopattack
/cast !stealth