Unable to unlock Mechagnomes

I am trying to unlock Mechagnomes however, When I go to the Alliance Embassy to pick up the questline… Nobody is there. I clicked on the Mechagnome flag and it states I have completed the achievement required on April 22nd 2020 and even shows green checks to unlock them. Am I missing something? I even logged into the character that completed “The Mechagonian Threat” and received the achievement.

have a look through this and see if any of it applies to your issue

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/clarifying-the-process-for-unlocking-mechagnomes/410713

Thank you so much for that response! Oddly enough, I logged into another lvl 50 Alliance character and the quest was there at the Embassy. I’m very confused because last night before I logged a ticket with Blizzard, I logged into three different Alliance characters and none of them had it. I just now logged into my pally and there it was so… I’m not sure I fully understand why some of my Alliance characters can see the quest and others can’t but, All it takes is one! Thank you again Nobully!

1 Like

(PS. I realized my ID was a really old druid… So switched to my current character which is why the response is different lol)