Unable to unlock Emeni

Hello all! Looking for some help -

I am currently renown level 8 with the necrolords - according to my sanctum i unlocked Soul Bind Upgrade Emeni at lvl 7; I completed the quests introducing her to me; she currently resides in my sanctum next to the soulbindy thing but she offers no quest.

When i open my soulbinds tab she is still locked with a ‘continue the campaign’ notice. I am currently on Campaign quest Eyes of the Problem - should she be unlocked by now or do i just keep going?

Any help would be much appreciated!

2 Likes

There’s a small quest to do that sends you to a House of some-kind. You can find her near there. Wowhead helped me out. It’s a really small, but specific place. I can’t post images.

I had the same problem.

There is a side quest sending you to the south west side of the house of constructs. I forget the guys name you meet though.

Oddly its not main story quest for some reason so it doeant have the new quest markings on the map.

I got up to renoun 12 before I figured out the quest was needed.

you have to do the quest where she goes ham on other constructs. its worth it because its kind of funny

Wasn’t sure I liked her till I saw the crown

Is that the quest with the List where you kill 57 or so baddies? Yes, i completed that.

I completed all quests in the south west corner.

Lemme polk around; i must be missing something.

2 Likes

i think we all misunderstood you. if she is standing there then she should be unlocked. did you activate her in the soulbind box thingie? there might be one of the holes you need to do something with

When i click on the soulbind box her portrait is greyed out with a lock on it; it says to continue the necrolord campaign.

I’m currently on the campaign quest Eyes on the Problem; perhaps I need to campaign further?

2 Likes