Unable to Shift + Click

I am unable to shift + click in chat or on gear for azerite on only one character of mine, Haq-ThoriumBrotherhood.
So far I have:
reset UIreset character options
ran the repair toolreinstalled the game
/console synchronizeConfig 0/console synchronizeSettings 0
Deleted the character folderuninstalled/reinstalled the game.

This worked! but then when i did /console synchronizeConfig 1; /console synchronizeSettings 1 I was unable to shift + click again

What now?

Right click the tab and select make interactive

it is not the chat, the chat is already interactive. that is not the issue. I can’t right click to choose azerite traits on my gear. If i could do it another way, I would.
As long as I don’t /console synchronizeConfig 1, /console synchronizeSettings 1 then it works. Can i play the game with having these off?

Have you tried Keybindings > Reset to Default (bottom left)?

Sorry didn’t read your post carefully.

There have been several api changes since bfa went live that have broken many addons. And right clicking an object is something that would generate an event that add-ons would hook into. If an add-on throws an error during that event it could stop wow from doing it’s on default action.

I would disable all of my add-ons. If the problem goes away, narrow down which add-on by enabling half, then disabling half etc…

If you’re able to narrow down the culprit check it’s website to see if a fix by it’s author or by players using it is available.