Unable to see Arathi Rares

So just hit 120 and was told by my guildies to start farming rares in Arathi for a quick boost in gear.

However, I have run into a problem with that. I go to Arathi and no rares appear. I can see where they are suppose to be, but nothing appears.

Questions & Try these.
Does the Horde own it or does the Alliance? Are you lagging?
Are you phased? Have you tried joining another phase?

If you need help just send me a message via Discord.
Also if you want some people to do some Arathi Rares with and don’t want a pug, I can help you get more people. Join our community: Here’s a link: //discord. gg/cCCygT

Answers: Currently the horde own it, so explains why there is no portal to Arathi from the harbor.

From what I have read, I can’t just fly into Arathi until I do the introduction quest for the Arathi Warfront, so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow for the Alliance to own it.

So I guess that explains when I flew to Arathi from Ironforge, none of the rares showed up.

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s odd. I recall when it first was introduced the Alliance had control, but I was able to physically fly there and tag rares. I of course got flagged for PvP, and some wonderful Death Knight from Shadowsong took great pleasure in killing me, even though I refused to engage in combat. Perhaps you are correct, maybe once you complete the intro quest line they will all be there. I know for myself I managed to get at least one mount and a few pets.