Unable to right click stack items from back to bank

I have an issue where I’m unable to right click an stack of materials to merge them into the guild bank. I have to manually drag the materials into an open slot in the guild bank and then in the guild bank i can merge. Same issue exists when splitting and withdrawing stacks from the guild bank. I have to split it first and place it into an empty slot in the guild bank, and then drag it from there to my bag. Any help here would be appreciated.

I have seen this issue as well, just as Loroman describes. When adding stacks to a guild bank on Wyrmrest Accord from a guild member based on Bonechewer. I would guess that this is a cross-realm glitch.

Same issue here I’m in a cross realm guild and when i try to right click items to add to gbank I used to get some error about stacks, but now it just says and does nothing if I right click and a stack already exists. I have to physically move the item into the gbank into a blank spot (i cannot move it to the stack that exists) and then move it to the stack.

I’m also having a similar issue. I have crafters in different severs and use the guild bank to move items between characters and I noticed that some of the items I crafted last night are stuck in the guild bank, when I try to retrieve or move them an “Internal Bag Error” shows at the top center of my screen. This error only shows on most items but not all. hoping this can be resolved