Unable to progress with War Within Campaign - Factory Recon

Factory Recon quest bugged and would not allow for competition. After abandoning the quest I can now pick the quest back up. Map tells me to pick the quest up in Ringing Deeps however, there is no NPC to give out the quest. This has completely broken and progression in War Within Campaign.

1 Like

Factory Recon quest bugged. When speaking to Hi Speaker Brinthe trying to accept quest and employ ZZ to scout Golem factory, immediately disconnected from server. After logging in again - quest chain is broken so have to abandon it and go back to Brinthe and try to accept again, and disconnects from server, etc. Cannot continue quest line.

Same issue , find a fix yet?

Blizzard has no intention on fixing campaign bugs. Unless you’re a streamer or YouTuber you’ll have to make a new character

The marker will send you to Gundargaz, but if you open the map to hallowfall you will see another marker for the quest waaaay down south in the ringing deeps near the opportunity point flight point.

2 Likes

54.24, 74.87

1 Like

Disable your addons and then talk to the robot to progress the quest. Should fix the issue.

1 Like

Disable your addons, Reload the UI. Talk to the robot then to progress the quest. Should fix the issue.

Funny how when this quest bugs, the correct map sends you to the wrong location to pick it back up while a different zone does show you the correct position relative to yours somewhere off-map.

just happened to me, the quest is showing you pick it up in Gundargaz but this is false

you go to 56.25, 74.86 to resume the campaign quest

1 Like

Yes it is in the deepforge golemworks .

https://youtu.be/doMNrdCxcmI?si=pCZFzEPveaGEZlqU go to where he is was there for me