Unable to progress Path of Ascension

Hello,

I’m currently unable to progress Path of Ascension even after the basic storyline has been completed (a few months ago), no further new memories quest can be found from Dactylis(Path of Ascension Crafter).

The Path of Ascension building has been upgraded to tier 4, only Kalisthene and Alderyn & Myn’ir have been unlocked in the courage difficulty and I’ve defeated both of them a couple of times already (in different weeks if it does matter).

I’ve noticed some players having the exact same issue with PoA on the wow forum/ another bug report, but there’s never a solution or answer given.

I’ve made an in-game report about this situation earlier, GMs told me to look up some storyline info, and PoA info from wowhead, which I did before even bothered them (and I’ve also reset the UI according to their suggestion). Unfortunately, the materials provided by them are no use, and they decided to make me report the bug by myself:)

Please let me know what should I do in order to progress my PoA.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue I tried opening a ticket and they just give me the run around … I just want to get mounts lol

Same here. Im unable to progress. Dactylis give no quests.

1 Like

Maybe have a solution: Go to Maldraxus to “Echthra” NPC, and do the quest gived from her. After this i can continue to progress Path of Ascension.

6 Likes

I am stuck at the very beginning cannot get credit for defeating Kalisthene or Echthra. Have complete the campaign (9/9) Path of Ascension is rank 4. Have turned off all addons reset interface as suggested after numerous tickets. Now I am here begging for Wow to fix this issue. I desperately want to complete the Trial of Ascension and be able to purchase the Transmog/mounts. I have check Echthra no quest for me.

Still unable to progress Trial of Ascension, Today I complete the daily quest Path of Ascension turned in quest and received reward. But I still cannot gain any progress past 1st 2 trials. The Achievement “Pursuing Loyalty” does not show progress. Hey GM’s I am a person who collects Mounts and Achievements Help me get a fix for this.

I have the same issue as well. Completed the first 2 bosses on the first difficulty and Dactylis is giving no quests

2 Likes

Thank you for this! For anyone seeing this post - this solution 100% worked.

1 Like