Unable to progress Missing Heirlooms quest (Horde)

Character has never done the Creepy Crate quests. Horde priest, level 26. Everything fine until the “search the courier’s cabin” for Missing Heirlooms (quest ID 29415).
Ship doesn’t exist. Any timeline. Have run back and forth from Chromie to the dock 8 times now. Nothing. This is after logging in and splattering because I lost flight with prepatch…with no refund, and not even a courtesy grounding. How can I finish this quest, Blizz?

2 Likes

Can confirm, have a new toon fresh out of Exile’s Reach. The goblin ship doesn’t show up at the end of the dock, have tried without any timelines and with Cataclysm timeline so far.

Same issue here, level 50 mage, was once an ally toon. Disabled all my addons, cleared cache and WTF folders as per Blizzard troubleshooting steps, still nothing, no ship, no phasing.

GMs won’t help any further due to being too busy and direct to bug reporting forum. Not sure how to progress,

I fixed this for myself, as I had char changed to Horde I had not done the legion intro quest which uses this dock, simply do the open set of quests for legion starting from https://www.wowhead.com/quest=43926/the-legion-returns and it will show the boat afterwards

4 Likes

As if Blizzard will fix anything

Legion intro for me is giving a completely different ship - and not where my L26 was set to go just yet >.<

Bugged for me. I go there, and there is no ship. Quest is just sitting in my questlog and it’s unable to be completed.

And now the event is over, we still don’t have a resolution, and the quest is invalid.
Couple that with servers down two hours before scheduled maintenance, and one starts to wonder why we pay to play this game -_-

worked great for us. Thanks

This fixed it, thx

I am a vet from burning and managed to stay up to date and I agree Bliz never fixes any thing in the game on either sides and now they messed up this quest as well…
All the want is our money and not have to fix the game ever…
And I have report more then a few problems and they are still bot right one after 2 years is still glitched
Way to be unprofessional Blizzard AGAIN you may not see 30 year online the way you are going!!!
BTW Wrong Avatar and toon name as well…This error is a good one…