Unable to log onto Battlenet using Windows

Have not been able to login to BattleNet using Windows since 8 Sep 2019, this is Nov 11 Time to get help here
Have been able to logon using Apple with a very small screen, not comfortable and not what I am paying for.

While this is maybe better posted in another forum, like technical support, you may wish to provide the precise steps that you have done, and the results you are experiencing, with any accompanying error message.

EDIT:

Adding some additional questions/information/clarity.

What are you doing?

Have you downloaded and installed the Windows BattleNet Client?

Have you had any issues installing it?

Are you able to login to the battle net client or not?

If not, are you:

• Connected to the Internet on your Windows machine?
  • Using the same account login as you are on your macOS machine?
  • What is the behavior you are experiencing?

If so, are you:

• Experiencing an issue with launching WoW or WoW Classic from the BattleNet launcher?
  • Experiencing an issue with installing, updating, or selecting WoW or WoW Classic from the BattleNet launcher?

Answering the above questions and/or providing any additional details may be helpful.

I agree that this is not the forum for this but the only one I can get to.
I have been getting the following “The application encountered an unexpected error” Report ID below:
1D37AC82-FECF-4BA3-919B-D84A5D2A675B

With a friendly written help page maybe I could have got to the correct forum.

Have you tried deleting Battle.net and redownloading it? Have you tried opening Wow from the program,not the launcher? Have you tried using the repair scan from Battl.net?

That was pretty helpful. A quick search for that error message turned up this Blizzard Help Article, which offers some reasons you may be experiencing this issue, including one, which is whether your system meets the requirements for the game.

The WoW, requirements

OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 64-bit Windows® 10 64-bit
PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i5-760 or
AMD FX™-8100 or better Intel® Core™ i7-4770 or
AMD FX™-8310 or better
VIDEO NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 2GB or AMD™ Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB or Intel® HD Graphics 530 (45W TDP with 8 GB System RAM) NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 4GB or
AMD™ Radeon™ R9 280 or better
MEMORY 4 GB RAM (8GB for integrated graphics such as Intel HD Graphics series) 8 GB RAM
STORAGE 70GB available space 7200 RPM HDD 70GB available space SSD
INTERNET Broadband internet connection
INPUT Keyboard and mouse required. Other input devices are not supported. Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel
RESOLUTION 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution

NO!!! as a matter of fact I have not. I had a brand new copy of WOW on my computer a week prior to WOW going down on 8 Sep 19 and have not heard one pip out of your company since. Reading the internet, I am not the only one that dropped WOW on 8 Sept

No are you telling me to erase WOW again from my computer and try uploading it from scratch again???

Just the launcher,let me look at where it’s at on my computer.It worked for me,not sure if it will for you.

What do you need me to do? It is on my F:/ drive

Uninstalling the Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App

Updated: 5 days ago

Article ID: 30304

Relevant Games:

During technical troubleshooting, it is sometimes necessary to fully uninstall and reinstall the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app. Follow the instructions below to completely uninstall the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.

Note : Uninstalling the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app does not uninstall your game clients.

1. Open Control Panel .
  2. Click Uninstall a program .
  3. Right-click on Battle.net and select Uninstall . This will begin the uninstallation process.
    Note : If you do not see Battle.net, look for Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
  4. If the client is not listed, manually uninstall the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app:
  5. Click Start ( Windows Key + Q in Windows 8), and select All Programs .
  6. After locating the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app , right-click the file and select Open File Location .
  7. Move one folder up and delete the Battle.net folder.
    Note : If you do not see Battle.net, look for Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
  8. Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to remove any remaining Blizzard Battle.net desktop app helper programs.
  9. Reinstall the client.

Crossing my fingers!