Unable to log in

I have tried for an hour to log in, but continue getting “You’ve been disconnected from server.” Site having issues, or is it my account?

5 Likes

Neither. They are aware of the situation and will provide further updates in this thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dec-8th-youve-been-disconnected-from-the-server/765017

You can also keep an eye on @BlizzardCS over on Twitter, as well.

1 Like

Same here. Done everything recommended to fix and nothing.

1 Like

I can’t log in still and I am missing stream

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. All of my friends are online and I am sitting here constantly trying to log in. Is it possible to get Blizzard to credit my account a day? haha

2 Likes

So get this. I can login to my desktop but not my laptop? Same exact connection method too

I am also having issues logging in for the past 3 hours, disconnected

Right?? totally agree! My wife is logged into the same wifi and she is playing right next to me but I keep getting Error Code: WOW51900319

Error Code: WOW51900319 Right After I see my characters, then get logged out

Same here. I looked for the repair… Couldnt find it. I reset my game settings, and disabled any addons. I even went so far as to uninstall and re-install… it didnt help…

Same here… tried reinstalling clean but to no avail… Thought perhaps they messed up a cached token or something, or other misconfig when they did the patch today since others appear to be signed in fine and raiding (while I’m missing it…) :frowning: Can log in from my son’s laptop, but not my desktop machine or other laptop. I cannot raid from the laptop.

Say what, now? I don’t quite speak edgelord, did that post not answer the question that was asked?

Fairly certain it did…

Or are you just hankering for a fight where there’s none to be had?

1 Like