Unable to log in (BLZ51901016)

Hello,
Earlier today I noticed that when I was playing the game, the game disconnected me(I was in drustvar questing). I try to log back in and it takes a long time, but eventually gave me you have been disconnected (BLZ51901016). I try to restart my computer, restart the app, and change which account I log into. If you could help me I would be grateful.

Have you tried any of the suggested troubleshooting steps for that error code listed on this support article?

4 Likes

I am having the exact same issue… please help. I have tried everything I looked on the web. Ive deleted the cache wtf and interface folders and nothing seems to work. I unistalled and reinstalled the game. I restarted my computer. I changed the settings to low. I flushed dns… I have literally tried everything and nothing seems to work… this has been going on for 2 days… I need help :confused:

You need to be a bit more specific than this, I’m afraid. What you may consider literally everything has the potential to be either less or more than what someone else considers literally everything. Laying out exactly everything you have done helps us help you.

Have you updated your video drivers?

I’ve been having the same problem as well. This is the second day in a row and occurred around the afternoon on Wednesday. Sometimes I can get logged in (usually super slow) and when my character enters the world I am there with high latency for around 30 seconds to a little over a minute before getting disconnected. My laptop is up-to-date and I did see one post where it might be a Verizon issue that connects our internet to blizzard’s servers through Verizon. I’m hoping this gets resolved soon.

Update:
I got an update this morning for retail wow and the game works fine for me now. I have no absolute idea why I could not play wow for two days, however, today it works like normal.

I am having the same problem as well. Very slow loading then a disconnect error. Have restarted my machine, checked drivers, etc. On Spectrum Internet service.

1 Like

Found the culprit, spectrum been acting up a lot, I can’t wait to go to fios, Time warner can afford to change their name but they can’t afford to keep their service up for more than a day.

Exact same problem. Been happening for over a week for me now. Charter is insisting that the problem is on Blizzard’s end.