Unable to keybind additional mouse keys in game

Logged in yesterday to discover that none of my my mouse’s keybindings were working. I checked the keybindings themselves to see if they had been erased but they were all there. Mouse software showed everything to be working as intended. When I try to manually bind the mouse button using the mouse software, it works fine (albeit tedious process), but I’m trying to discover what may have changed if anyone knows? No add-ons were installed, only an Nvidia driver update.

What’s interesting to note is that I was able to use and change keybindings directly in game. WoW’s UI recognized the extra buttons on my mouse, preventing me from needing to manually bind each key (e.g. pressing F1 on keyboard activates Action Button 1; F1 is keybound to Button 5 in mouse software). For context the mouse is a Dux MMO 19-button mouse (M-DUX70BK).

1 Like

Check that you didn’t create a WoW specific profile in your mouse software, assuming that’s a thing - it is for Razer, that doesn’t have the binds setup correctly.

Also, if you’ve bound the extra buttons to the Numpad, be aware that SHIFT combined with most Numpad keys produces entirely different hardware events.

1 Like

Never needed to create a profile in the mouse software. Reset regardless

All keys were bound to F-keys