Unable to Join Rated PVP Matches

“This feature becomes available at max level” when trying to join a rated PVP match on all Level 80 characters.

10 Likes

Also seeing this bug. I reported it in-game, please do the same :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep same, grayed out after doing a few this morning. Maybe we need to be 90 lol?

1 Like

i remember having that lvl before

Same issue here.

Bubblebuddy found a fix!

Type:
/script PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton2:SetEnabled(true)
It will still be greyed out, but let you queue. Thanks, bubblebuddy!

8 Likes

I thought I just sucked so bad I was barred from tanking my rating any further. :<

4 Likes

Even blizz can’t stop me from losing rating

8 Likes

My buddy just had this exact same problem.

goated, ty :slight_smile:

Same and how are you categorizing it in the ticket request? It is like they make it intentionally hard to get help by having few categories that actually result in ticket submission.

Blizzard: “We know that PVP is a total mess and now we’re going to pretend that we disabled rated PVP to fix things but tomorrow at reset we’ll leave everything the same as it is.”

2 Likes

.< Facts!

So true, you are not alone in your thoughts besties

Dammit. Just got home, saw the greyed out rated tab and thought “Eh, not so bad actually I’ll fire up the Dan Patrick Show, zonk out early, and not go 1-3 tonight” jokes on me just queued up thnx Bubble and Nas =/

1 Like

Same as well.

Well thanks to this fix I got Spelunker Mark on my priest tonight, so I’m going to go buy the wrong piece of gear from the wrong vendor, confirm my choice after my 5 seconds of making sure it’s what I really want to buy, then make a thread about how this 2 vendor setup is bullangnanana thanks Bubblebuddy and Nasrajin 4 making it so I could q tonight its all ur fault and blizzards too for making me buy wrong pieces its so confusing

1 Like

based and pvp forums pilled

Thanks so much for this…stupid bug ugh.

I have the same error

season has ended prematurely
ggs, glad mount sux, title sux, go next