Unable to Extend Spell Queue Window

Hello, all!

So far, nobody in-game, in Discord, Reddit, Youtube, or elsewhere has been able to solve this.

I’m trying to extend my spell queue window so that I don’t have to mash my buttons repeatedly after using one. I want to set my next ability in the queue window quickly after I’ve used an ability. Currently, I’ll hit stormstrike, hit lava lash 5 times until it either works or I see that it got set in the queue window, and I repeat this for all my instant cast abilities.

I would very much like to just hit it once and be confident that it will be cast next. I’m aware of the commands to see your lag tolerance and set it, but this does not allow me to set my spell queue window to shortly after I’ve casted a spell.

/console SpellQueueWindow X
/dump GetCVar (“SpellQueueWindow”)

It appears to me that it won’t go above 400 or so, even when the dump command reports that it is. I still have to wait far too long after pressing one ability and until the spell queue starts accepting input. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

It’s always been an issue for me, and I have no addons that interact with the spell queue window. I’m just tired of button mashing.

Pretty sure 400 is the max.