Unable to do Bonfires this year

Is it normal that the bonfire quests for midsummer fire festival don’t reset? I did all the honor/desecrate quests last year and on those characters I can’t do them this year. This doesn’t seem like intended behavior right?

1 Like

I was able to complete one of each in Terokkar. The others didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Same thing happened last year and it got hotfixed a few days after, may require another one this year unless the upcoming maintenance sorts it out.

1 Like

confirming I also have this problem. it’s pretty weird, because questie at least says I can do UC orgrimmar and TB bonfires, which I know I did last year, but not any of the other ones. I’m afraid of doing them because if I do then it gets reset might not be able to do some quest or might get banned or something if it resets them and I do them twice or something. Also not gunna gamble on running into a horde city and corpse hopping just to find out I can’t lol, but I think questie queries stuff so it should be right.

Would appreciate alot if you fixed it soon, blizzard. Thank you.

Confirming that I also did the Bonfire quests last year and am unable to do them again this year. From memory these should reset yearly.

1 Like

same thing here

1 Like

It would be much appreciated if Blizzard would fix this.

1 Like

right… missing out on so much loot! Ide like to be able to do them again this year.

1 Like