Unable to convert wow token into bnet balance in classic

Just purchased a token to see and there is no option to redeem for bnet balance like the other WoW Tokens.

Just checking to see if this is working as intended or a oversight that was missed.

Bought a WoW token and cannot redeem when clicked and cannot sell on Auction House as Auction House says its soul bound.

1 Like

Having the same issue, unable to do anything with the Token I purchased for $20. When try to list on AH says Soulbound.

This is expected behavior. They don’t want people stockpiling them and then reselling for more gold.

Ah, did a little more troubleshooting and worked when I went to the normal Auction Entering Manually rather than right clicking the token or using Auctionator

would be nice to know if this was an oversight or not. if it’s intended, its just a worse token than retail, kinda dumb but i guess im not the decision-maker

Read the related support article. Select Limits & Restrictions from the drop-down.

Was just updated 2 hours ago so question answered.

redeem it for 30-days of Game Time or $15 of Battle.net Balance (Balance conversion only possible in Modern WoW).

(Balance conversion only possible in Modern WoW)

What was updated?