Unable to continue the war campaign for Zandalari Trolls, quest is missing

Character is Magnabanter on the Zul’jin server, horde, level 52.

Came back after a 4 year break, wanted to get a zandalari druid for dragonflight.

Found that I was right at the beginning of the last step of the achievement Ready for War, the Siege of Boralus quest chain.

The quest I was on “when a plan comes together” was bugged or something, I had listened to his plan in the caves, and then nothing would happen, it wouldn’t register that I had traveled to Tiraguard sound ether.

Decided to abandon the quest since I started it like 4 years ago and restart it.

Now I have nothing! Nathanos has no quest for me. I even downloaded a quest tracker addon, and it shows my character should be right at the begining of the Seige of Boralus quest chain, a quest called “Operation: Hook and Line” I’m supposed to get it from Nathanos Blightcaller on the banshees wail, but he has no quest to offer me. Don’t know what to do and/or where I went wrong here.

Some of the War Campaign quests have had their level requirement upped to 60 with the BfA scaling changes. I don’t know if it’s intended or just an accidental side effect, but for now, you may have to get to 60 to continue the chain.

1 Like

Thank you, that was in fact the issue.

1 Like