Unable to connect

So I dropped a 1 star review on the Google Play store for the app and got a response from the Devs to post here. Here are the basics of what’s going on. Using a Tmobile Oneplus 7 Pro on Android 10 and the app won’t connect unless I am connected to WiFi on my phone. Multiple install/reinstalls and it won’t connect over my 4G signal. Hope this will help the Devs.

1 Like

I have also been unable to connect with the message “Unable to Connect. Please check that you have the latest version of the WoW Companion. You can check the WoW website for the latest realm status. If you are still experiencing issues, please check your internet connection.” So 1. I can assure you my internet connection is fine, its full bars of 4G LTE with unlimited data. 2. I have tried connection via wifi and also not on wifi. 3. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. 4. I tried the Blizz CS suggestion of uninstalling, rebooting my phone, then reinstalling. 5. No I am not logged in to bnet on my desktop either while i try this. None of this has helped at all. I constantly get the same error message. On Samsung S10, Android 10. So essentially this app has been 100% useless to me since day 1 and I have not been able to do any extra missions while Im away from my computer. Kinda feel like Im being ripped off.

I have the exact same problem. Never used the app before and when I press log in, it wait and wait then unable to connect to bnet. Oneplus 7 pro on Rogers.

Same it only works on wifi. Moto g fast, bostmobile. The cell network blocks it I think or a setting not letting it through.

Unable to connect on cellular. Sprint / (now tmobile) on galaxy s10.

Works on wifi. Not on strong 4g full bars network connection.