Unable to complete The Missing Diplomat

The last step is bugged. Lady Jaina and friends will not take Private Hendel away, they seems to be stucked. Unable to complete the quest even thought we “subdued” Private Hendel.

12 Likes

Same thing happened to me today 6:08 realm time on Faerlina.

If you see Jaina and friends before you start the event, it will bug out. We waited half an hour and they didn’t despawn. Came back a few days later, they weren’t there so we tried the quest and it worked this time.

3 Likes

My is bugged also, I don’t need to abandon quest and start it over right?

Same here I also posted a topic about it.

Still broken.

Still broke here as well. I’ve checked back probably half a dozen times over a couple days and Jaina and the group are still standing there

Still broke. I put in a bug report but we’ll see if Blizz decides to fix it.

almost 30 days later. still broken.

Same issue, made a bug report to blizzard. Only quest I’ve encountered that’s bugged so it’s been an amazing journey, this one is just small and frustrating lol.

This was bugged for my party on 09/22, as well.

I had the same problem as ppl in this thread have, but I fixed it by dropping the quest and shortly waiting @ the dock til someone else walked up with the quest active; I joined their party and was able to obtain the quest to fight Hendel (recieved from Hendel himself on the dock) and complete the quest, so drop it, wait at the dock and retry please.

10/12/2019 and its still bugged, broken, and beginning to blister me off!

Still bugged on remulos oceanic :confused:

I have the same issue. Private Hendel has the quest, you go to him and pick it up. At this point he and two guards attack you. However, upon defeating the guards and Hendel himself he runs back to where he started. Hendel bends over in a stunned state and nothing happens from this point. Jaina and her two friends just stand there in a stare off.

Beine-Smolderweb

1 Like

still broke?

Prob still broke who knows not me

still not fixed :frowning:

Still bugged.

Still bugged…