Unable to complete Out on the Edge

In the out on the edge quest whenever you are meant to fight The Stonewright (Harvester of Wrath) she didn’t become hostile and remained holding Huln. This was after the cinematic where she gets rid of the disguise on the other characters and me. I tried to redo the quest but nothing changed she still didnt become hostile at all and was holding him. I could speak to her but it just said “speak quickly”.

9 Likes

I had the same issue and tried /reload, relogging, logging in on another toon and then back to my main and nothing worked. Did a file verify check and now it is working. Hope that fixes it for you as well.

Same here.

It does not allow me to complete the quest.

same, blizzard quality

2 Likes

So i did that. Launcher said “oops there’s an error” and did file check again…

And now i’m on a loop.

1 Like

If you had warmode on turn it off, if you have warmode off turn it on. Worked for me.

8 Likes

Can confirm the warmode swap worked for me.

Glitchy all over the place this x-pack.

1 Like

I flew to the person holding Huln and didn’t get the cinematic right away. You can attack the NPC which I did. She stopped taking damage at 102k HP and I couldn’t interact with them anymore. Flew back towards the steps then the cinematic played. I still can’t interact with the NPCs there.

So I abandoned the quest. Now I can’t interact with the Terrified Stoneborn at all. I tried turning on Warmode and coming back out and I still can’t interact with the Stoneborn. I abandoned again. I still can’t interact with the Stoneborn :neutral_face:

Can also confirm the WM switch worked for me. Pretty dumb…

I abandoned and redid the quest like 3 times and nothing. Went to Org and turned on WM, flew back. Boom, she was ready to talk. Dumb.

It could be a bug, or you can be like me and forgot that you need to have the disguise on to finish the quest.

If that is the case, speak to Lady Moonberry and say you are ready for the disguise and put it on again. Then you’ll be able to continue the quest.

5 Likes

Confirmed!! Thanks!

HEY BLIZZARD! STUFF LIKE THIS IS WHY PEOPLE UN-SUB FROM YOUR SUB-PAR GAME. KICK ROCKS ACTIVISION you DIP5HITS.

I noticed I flew in and attacked her before the cutscene happened, so maybe there’s a certain area you have to be in to start the cutscene, on the ledge above.

Reload, WM didn’t work for me, talk to Lady Moonberry she is following you, and get disguised again.

Same over a half a year later. Turned war mode on and it worked like a charm. Sounds weird but it works.