Unable to change wow forum character

Unable to change wow forum character.
I click on my avatar, select “new character” and the list of all my characters come up. I click on my new desired forum character, and nothing happens from there. There are no additional buttons to hit to “accept” or anything like that…

1 Like

Running into the same problem here as well.

1 Like

same here been a week or so

1 Like

Okay. I came here looking for this.

I can’t either. It opens the menu of characters to select and when clicked on it does nothing.

1 Like

I want to add that I have completely reset my UI as per blizzard’s usual instructions and subsequently logged onto each and every character. Still can’t change forum avatars.

1 Like

Has anyone heard any word from Blizz on this?

2 Likes

Nope, not yet

1 Like

Same. 10char

1 Like

Still not able to change to another character.

3 Likes

Bump cause same

2 Likes

Still can’t.

1 Like

I’ve noticed several similar threads on this forum. Some say they don’t have all their characters showing. I have mine showing, but clicking on them does nothing.

Is anyone even working on this problem?

2 Likes

I have this same issue too. I’ll click but the website registers no feedback.

3 Likes

Exactly the same problem I’m having. The problem occurs running on Android (Edge)and my PC win 7 (chrome)

1 Like

I have had and currently have this problem with my Chrome browser but not my Edge browser.
EDIT: Both on PC

still having this issue on my end with no answer yet

1 Like

Interesting. I use FIrefox. I had this issue a while back, but it resolved without me doing anything. (I assumed Blizz did something on their end, but I have no real idea.) Since it cropped up again, I keep hoping for another miracle cure.

Same issue here. Using Firefox.

Same here, using firefox. I got a name change recently too, so my forum character doesn’t even exist.

Same bug, clicking “Change character” brings up the window, but clicking characters in it does nothing at all. Using Chrome 86.0.4240.198.

I did, however, find that if I open the Change Character window, and then spam click on the toon I want, it usually actually does work within 20-30 clicks. So I guess that’s a workaround?