Unable to buy 100% Elekk *blue response*?

Hi, I’m a Draenei looking to buy my 100% ground speed mount in WoW TBC Classic. I am level 60 and I bought the riding skill from the trainer beside Torallius the Pack Handler, but I can’t access Torallius’s shop to buy the mount itself. I can speak with the vendor, but I can’t click to see his inventory. I tried this with all addons disabled to no avail. My friend tested this and found the same thing.

4 Likes

Same here, i just trained for 100% but the mount vendor is not showing the shop

1 Like

Same, cant access his inventory after speaking with him.

2 Likes

Can’t even get into his menu on my end :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Hopefully they hotfix this…

1 Like

first quests broken now can’t get epic ground. so much for leveling the character

1 Like

Same problem, I was able to access the vendor to check prices but once I bought journeyman riding then went back to vendor again, it was a no go. Could not access vendor afterward to buy the mount and I still can’t.

1 Like

And in game Customer Support will not open either so I can’t summit a ticket.

2 Likes

Same here on Whitemane

1 Like

Currently experiencing the same issue on Faerlina

1 Like

I did open a ticket today and heard back in about an hour (shocked). Basically was told they are aware of the problem but have no clue how to fix it or when it will be fixed.

3 Likes

I have an easy fix, let em COD me the darned thing in the mail. I miss having in-game support.

I have a temporary work around until they fix it:

Train the riding skill.
Try to buy an elekk. (This is where the bug is.)
Go back to the trainer and talk to her.
Go back to the elekk vendor and now you should be able to purchase an elekk.

This worked for me today (9/2/21)

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work for me sadly :pensive:

I just tried to repeat it myself, and my method no longer works. I’m trying to run through some different ways, but I was able to buy an elekk after running into this same bug. Not sure why my bug solution no longer works. =(

2 Likes

Two days have passed since the mighty Draenei have not been able to purchase a mount at either 60% or 100% speed. Where are the blues? Where is the customer service? Why do we pay a monthly subscription?

2 Likes

Glad blizzard used the seven hour maintenance to iron out all the kinks. What a joke

Just went to check this out myself. I did experience a hiccup however after several attempts at clicking and dismissing the dialog window it popped up allowing me to purchase. something is strange though as it took a few times to get it to work

I am able to duplicate this! If you talk to the mount vendor from the left side (NPC’s right side) the menu won’t open. Walk away and approach from the vendor from the north or from directly in front you can open the vendor menu. if this does not work, attempt another angle after walking away briefly and coming back

what about not!!!