Unable to Advance Pet Tamer Quests

Hello,

I am returning to WoW Retail after a number of years, I was playing around on my main Warlock and actually having a little bit of fun with the battle pet system. I decided I wanted to follow the battle pet questline and unlock the dailys. I started on my Alliance Warlock and did the first 5 battle tamer quests, and then returned to Stormwind, expecting to get the Battle Pet Tamers: Eastern Kingdoms quest, however it wasn’t available. After doing a little searching I saw that people were suggesting I needed to do the horde side first before those became available, so I logged onto the SINGLE horde toon I have rolled atm, and did the first 5 quests for that as well. Once those were turned in the quest giver in Org had the needed battle tamer quests for both Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. Thinking that the quests would be accout wide (because that’s what I had read) I picked them up on my orc. However, once seeing they were horde locked, i dropped them and logged over, but my alliance warlock could not pick them up (they were not available). So i figured that I may have messed it up by initially picking them up on the orc. I ended up doing both of those quests on the horde toon, and am now at the point where it is sending me to the outlands, This time I made sure not to accept the next leg of the quest, however I STILL cannot get these quests on my alliance warlock. Have I done something wrong? Have I missed something? Everything I see on wowhead says I’ve done this correctly. Did it change during prepatch? HALP

Been a long time since I started my obsession with pet battles, but only time had any real problems was with the Taming The World achievement, beating 40 Trainers in Kalimdor and Eastern. Blizzard, with their joy of making things interesting, had made it so that you could only do 39 on just one faction. Had to complete another, even a real easy one, by making a toon on the other side.

Where you’re stuck obviously not tied in with this and you shouldn’t have needed to go over to your orc. Nobody knows what all the pre-patch might’ve done to us but seems like something simpler and hope that some of the helpful folks in this forum can come up with some suggestions.

I think that was the first time trying an account-wide quest and then combined with faction specific parts has always left the pet trainers glitchy.

As far as I can remember beating Stone Cold Trixxy in Winterspring will then unlock all the other trainers in Kalimdor as dailies, but that other than Trixxy herself they’ll only show for a Horde character and the opposite will be true in Eastern Kingdoms this time only with Lydia Accoste outside of Kara.

Once both are unlocked you’ll be able to battle those two daily on a toon of either faction. But those will be the only Kalimdor/EK trainers faction neutral, all the lower level ones will always be faction specific.

Yes i also have the same problem right now, i finished the kalimdor pet tamers quest a couple of weeks ago, i wanted to train my pets a little to get a full lvl 25 pet party before taking the Easter kingdoms /outlands/pandaria, etc quests (which Audrey already had at stormwind) and now when i came back to stormwind ready to do the quest i found out that Audrey Burnhep is not giving any of the quests anymore , i even thought that you could now just go and battle the tamers on your own , but none of them duels with you when you go and talk to them , so just like you , now i am stuck and dont know how to preceed to continue those quests and unlock the dailies