Unable to add subscription

I’ve been trying to add a sub to my account, but im getting error code [BLZWEBBMPZ8T6T]
Ive tried on my PC and mobile.
Anyone else getting this issue?

3 Likes

same here. been trying to add time to my account but it keep getting the same error code

1 Like

Also getting this error, also 500 internal error if I get further beyond this “Something went wrong” error to select payment.

EDIT: As of 0641 EST it finally allowed me to sub, so not sure if I just got lucky or if the issue is fixed.

8:15am Eastern and getting three different errors about the page not being there. It let me get all the way to processing and did the 500 internal server error and charged my card $0.00. Tried submitting a ticket and got a 200 server error. Getting irritated and about to not care about this company anymore since they don’t care about their players.

1 Like

So i can’t even play Hearthstone because it’s giving an error too.

I was able to add time to my account tonight. Problem seems fixed.

1 Like

I’m not going to risk it until the Hearthstone connection is resolved as well. Appreciate the update though!

Is this back but in another form? I keep trying to add a sub from my account page but just get redirected to https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/. Cleared cache/cookies and tried another browser with no change.

This happening for anyone else?