Unable to add on additional WOW accounts within a battle.net account

I have two active WoW Shadowlands account underneath my battle tag. I am able to log into just one of those accounts to view characters for the mission table. The “add account” dialogue only adds the battle.net account.

With the previous version I could log out, log in, select the WoW account within the battle.net account in order to access both my active shadowlands accounts.

Same issue. Please incorporate a fix for this when you push a new version that corrects the fatal error.

To clarify, you can select which account (under the battle tag) to access the first time you log in, but you never get a choice again.

Only workaround right now is to uninstall/reinstall the app and select the other account. This is a tedious option because you have to go through the username/password and authenticator app process each time you want to check mission table progress for each account.

Thanks for your attention to this.

Edit:

Ok, better workaround identified for those having this issue (credit goes to posters from the other forum topic regarding fatal error).

To swap between accounts under a given battle tag, hit menu, log out, account select, click the battle tag, and (while the loading bar is filling) hit cancel. This brings up the account select screen again, but this time, you get the option to select an individual account instead of just the battle tag.

1 Like