Unable to access free Dragon Flight trial

my wife and i are also having the same issue

2 Likes

This might be better suited in the Bug Report forum so our QA team can take a look, but just to start. Have you tried logging out and restarting the WoW and Battle.net clients?

5 Likes

More than once

1 Like

Have not tried logging out, but have restarted both, and did a scan and repair. Thanks for reply, will try to log out.

1 Like

Tried turning off all add ons. Tried resetting computer. Looked through adventure guide.

2 Likes

Alright. Thanks, Krendig.

I’ve passed on the reports, but I would also encourage posting in the Bug Report forum. For those who may also have a spouse that is also not getting the trial, please post as well in an active thread. That way our QA team can get additional samples and a sense of how many folks are impacted.

7 Likes

reposted in bug forum

3 Likes

Thank you for the response and the help. I reposted in bug forum as well.

4 Likes

I was able to access it, make a Dracthyr and play for a bit. Went back to play it further (only played for a short amount of time prior) and my Dracthyr is locked claiming payment failure?

1 Like

This is what I am going through

1 Like

Also dealing with this. Didn’t get a boost, and i can’t access dragonflight.

1 Like

Same issue here. No boost (though I think the fine print alluded to getting a boost if you Don’t currently have a level 60, so not sure if those that already have level 60 characters get one at all, unclear on that), no starting quest to get to the dragon isles and the boat dumps me off and says that I can’t access the area without the Dragonflight expansion. The most I can do is log in without an active sub.

1 Like

Same. No quest to start, no Dracthyr, no boost, zeppelin dumps me in the water.

2 Likes

I have 2 different accounts. This one is active, but the other has not been active for a while now. NEITHER of them is able to make a Dracthyr or go to the Dragon Isles… I get tossed off the boat with a message informing me I do not have the correct expansion installed.

1 Like

the first inactive account I checked only gets the allied race quest/the trading post quest (which I can’t complete) and a BFA quest on the ‘free level 60 they gave’. Pretty sure I have already done BFA on this account and have level 50s.

Okay - logging over to another server and back resulted in the dragonflight quest to pop up.

My second inactive account dragonflight showed up right away.

1 Like

Yup. my account has been inactive for a while, so I assumed I would be able to participate, but I cannot access any of the DF content.

2 Likes

have you tried logging out and back in - mine didn’t originally show up either but after just switching servers the icon for dragonflight showed up and I was able to do the intro quest.

2 Likes

thanks! I did. I have a few accounts & a few lvl 60s, I completely restarted my bnet client a few times too.

2 Likes

Yata! and like that, 3rd time is the charm! It showed the blue ‘new’ on create character ^^

4 Likes

trading post quest still isn’t working. It wants you to open a chest. The chest is highlighted but it’s like you cant click on it.