Umineko Chess Analogy

Umineko When They Cry is like a Chess Game despite clearly being Roleplay.

Of course Umineko’s Chess Pieces only effect the Story if the Game Master is the one playing them.

I would have a lot more fun if I could alter the story by shoving specific Game Pieces onto the Chess Board and erasing the Game Master’s Characters in favor of my own.

In otherwords basically an RPG with the Players being 2 Game Masters using a Chessboard instead of a dice to make their rulings.

Like say Beatrice puts the Male Kinzo Game Piece on the Game Board. Imagine me derailing the story by taking out the Male Kinzo Game Piece using my own Female Kinzo Game Piece who appears right during the Lunch Scene which depends on Kinzo not coming. Beatrice has to rewrite the Story in reaction to this guy rewriting the Game Board’s reality.

Now imagine me placing a Portrait of my Female Kinzo as a Game Piece right between me and Beatrice’s Wall Game Pieces that has her Witch’s Epitaph Game Piece in front of it. Now imagine me putting in front of my Female Kinzo Portrait Game Piece right next to the Witch’s Epitaph Game Piece and my Candlestick Game Piece a Plaque Game Piece that says: “The Witch herself. May she sleep forever dear Beatrice”.

Now Beatrice has to come up with a prior Serial Murder that revived Female Kinzo that was ignored by Beatrice Castliongi just because I placed 4 Game Pieces into a spot so close together that they can’t be removed from play.

Of course Beatrice is known to accept the Dice Roll whatever it may be so she might not care about what I’m doing to her story and simply have her Male Kinzo Game Piece desperately beg for Beatrice to show him her smile until my Female Kinzo Game Piece kills him.

Infact I’m sure she will depict Male Kinzo’s death as explosively bloody as he desperately screams “Beatrice why!?” as he spontaneously explodes in blood upon being proven to not exist just because she hates him so much(I’m sure she wishes a Female Kinzo existed instead of him considering he is responsible for her miserable existence).

I’m sure she will accept me taking out her Maria in Gothic Clothing Game Piece with my Horned Maria in Miko Outfit Game Piece and her Adult Rosa Game Piece with my Teenage Rosa Game Piece. Of course since Maria(along with everyone else in Umineko besides Bernkastel, Featherine and Lambdadelta) might be a metaphor for someone from Ciconia When They Cry and Higurashi When They Cry Mei she might be amused that someone was inspired by Maria’s true form.