UK/EU Guild on US Server - NEW Starting Now!

US Server - Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde
Guild Name: Outlanders
Playing times based on GMT-0

I have been searching and searching for a UK/EU guild that plays on US servers, and I find nothing but other people searching for the same. So I decided it is time to start one. Considering how many people I see already looking for one, I think this could work out. I too play on US servers and struggle to find good groups and especially raids. I am a US expat working and living in the UK, and I know there are many like me. But for anyone in the UK or EU that play on US servers and want to be apart of a UK/EU guild this maybe this is your answer. I am starting this fresh all on my own, I need people to join and sign the charter. Raid times can be decided on after we get enough people to raid.

I think the guild name of Outlanders is perfect for a UK/EU guild playing on US servers. Definition of Outlander: “a foreigner or a stranger.” Well isn’t that pretty much what we are?

If you are interested hit me up here or in game via in-game mail.

-Dienamek

I see you posted this not too long ago. How is the guild? I would be interested if it is even semi active.

HMU Vanrustic#1502

Hello friend!
I am moving to London in a few months and i am searching for some friends who play wow and live there.
Right now i am a Paladin Ally, but i can transfer to mal’ganis and horde if you can get me into your family.
I am brazilian but living in Italy now.

If you like, add me in your bnet Hajiro#1597

Pst.: I am a paladin Prot PVE 404 ilvl. Ret and Holy pvp and a achv hunter.

Hello,

Actually I live in Spain, but my main is in a US account and I’m looking for a guild where I can raid. My main is an alliance paladin but i can switch. my battlenet is Vejitaku#1186 please add me if you need ppl

Hi, how is the guild going?
I live in the UK but play in a US server too!
If anyone wants to add me, my bnet is DeadlyKitten#1104990
I have a lv 111 Night Elf Hunter.

Hey! I did you get to find a guild? I live in Germany but play is US