UI Issues 2.0 DF

As the story goes… 4 mins after DF launch i logged into the game to find my entire UI completely gone, presets, keybinds, etc… all gone. Well, i edited my ui again and saved it, then continued on playing. However, when i saved it the minimap quit working. All you can see is the minimap frame and you cant interact with it.
So i put it a ticket and kept leveling. A couple of days later i made a slight adjustment to my ui and hit save, however when i did it nothing happened. So i exited out and came back in and tried and same thing. So now i cant make changes to my ui bc they wont save.
Well i finally got a response that told me to delete my interface, wtf, and other ui folders. I did such rhing and nothing worked. So i actually deleted all my addons and that didnt work either. So i messaged them back and a week later they said sorry, we dont know.
So then i had to travel for work and took my laptop and logged into the game and the same issues happened on my laptop as did my desktop. I dont even have addons on my laptop.

So aby help would be nice.

You would need to do a full UI reset then.

4 Likes

If you are having issues getting the system to save your new layout, follow the steps in this post. It will allow you to restore your layout. As you have noticed, resetting your UI will remove any custom display layouts.

It might be an idea to file a bug report as well to let the Devs know the issue is still happening.

1 Like

Thats what they had me do. It did not work.

Also, since it happened on BOTH my desktop and laptop that i can possibly suggest that its not an isolated issue.

Where should i file the bug report?

You can make a post here:

You can also file one in game, but the forum allows for more of an explanation, which I think you will need.

1 Like

Yea i tried one in game and they told me to go elsewhere.
Ill do the forums one. Thanks!

1 Like