UI Error while fighting Prototype Pantheon

So I’m getting some kind of UI error whenever the seeds spawn during the Pantheon fight. I’m sure it has to do with an addon, but for the life of me I can’t figure it out as it’s coming up without listing the addon throwing the error. I think it has to do with suddenly having extra targets for healing as I saw it pop up again on the Anduin fight while banished and the healing adds were up.

Message: Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:1122: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
Time: Thu Apr 14 21:27:36 2022
Count: 98
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:1122: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
[string “=[C]”]: in function Hide' [string "@Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua"]:1122: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateClassificationIndicator’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:1380: in function `CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAuras’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:96: in function <Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:45>

Locals: (*temporary) = {
0 =
}

Any ideas what could be causing it?

The error tells you that an addon is causing the error. First thing, make sure all your addons are up to date. If you still get the error, then a full UI reset would be in order.

Hey, so you suggest reload UI every time he is in the middle of the fight?
I believe he wants to figure out what caused it and want to fix it.

The cause was found, an addon. The proper fix for that would be a full UI reset. A reload is completely different and doesn’t always resolve the issue.

Also, this thread is nearly a month old. Chances are the issue was resolved long ago.

1 Like

Hey, just checking if that resolved your issue. I’ll try it on mine when I get home but I’m having the exact same issue during the protype fight. I think it has something to do with dbm as disabling the boss mod for that fight helped in the moment.
I’ll definitely try the ui reset and respond with results if I get to do the fight again soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.