Uhhh looks like you gave honor instead of arena points, when will this be fixed?

I could get over not getting an elite weapon, but certainly not on missing out on 1k arena points.

i am now bumping this post

1 Like

deff need the pts. didn’t grind my alts in greens / blues for nothing i hope

1 Like

Yep, just needed 500 points for the 2h. Got 7000 honor this morning instead. Hopefully this gets cleared up.

2 Likes

Lol last time they fixed this they only did NA and EU realms and completely forgot to apply the fix to oce realms. Not holding my breath

1 Like

WTB blue post + my arena points

5 Likes

this only effects people who arenad last week, i didn’t, so everything seems fine to me, not sure why people are complaining

same qued last 2 weeks on 2 alts for wep. hurts

bump post.

It will get fixed. Stop crying. Same thing happened last season, so we should’ve expected this to happen. And expect it to happen the next 2 seasons too. You’ve got 3 weeks until the season starts, so not having your arena points the first day of post season isn’t gonna hurt you.

They never fixed it, and probably won’t. Stop defending blizzards incompetence.

2 Likes

Not sure why you’re commenting when you’ve just admitted you have literally no grounds to be involved in the conversation at all. Guess the overpowering need for attention brings you here?

1 Like

If I remember right, all of OCE got dunked on the entire discount period after last season.

2 Likes

im just saying that i personally dont see the big deal since it doesn’t effect me

You can’t buy furious with honor, even after next season start.

Getting points wiped without the last week handed out IS a problem.
Kinda hurts those trying to catch up.

2 Likes

blue post

Exactly what I’ve been telling people. Things get fixed. Sure it’s an inconvenience, but it’s Blizzard, EXPECT ISSUES.

They said that last season and never fixed it for OCE, we just got 250 AP on the first week.

1 Like

I was counting on my 1100 points. Really sucks. Blizzzzz fix this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.