Uh dk pvp guide?

Every guide i look up seems to be different.

If anyone could point me in a direction id really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I don’t have a guide but I do stream on twitch @petkicklol you can feel free to ask me any questions there or on here

4 Likes

I recently used this one from partywafflex.
It’s not from OG Petkick DK, but still a very high rated DK.

This guy doesn’t play unholy wouldn’t suggest listening to anything he says

4 Likes

Would you consider making a guide?

I have thought about it possible in the near future

that may be true, but he has at least made a guide. its a lot easier to criticize than to create.

2 Likes

But he has no idea what he is talking about so spreading misinformation is not ideal

1 Like

im not disagreeing, and i get bothered whenever someone comes in and conclusively states they have the best build for unholy as well. but at the end of the day they have taken the time and effort to make a guide. saying this guy is wrong with one line takes no effort by comparison and doesn’t tell people what is correct.

1 Like

Not like I’m wrong though he doesn’t even play unholy so

1 Like

i was thinking about this and even if i wanted to make a guide just on playing unholy for AV that alone would be a monumental task just because of all the situationals, there would be tons of stuff i would forget to include and would probably have a bunch of follow ups.

perhaps if you got together with other top ladder dks on a stream or podcast to create a comprehensive pvp guide, you could approach the whole spec and multiple minds would ensure most stuff is covered and no situational is overlooked.

Well like I said this guy doesn’t even play unholy

There’s a slight issue with that I’m the only one that plays unholy past a certain point so that wouldn’t be much of a podcast

Team up with Amatox.

He may not be as high rated but he loves the spec & is quite knowledgeable about it.

But yeah the challenge is definitely the fact not many people play it.

1 Like

well damn i just started to funnel boxes to my DK and watched that guide and mimicked what he said. i shoulda known when he mispronounced harbinger as HARBRINGER and Ebon Fever as EE-bon Fever. JK i like partywaffles.

I wish you would make a guide or maybe that Wegolfer guy! he seems cool

(i know i know)

Ain’t doin no pod cast I’d get Alex Jonesd

Sorry for the up on a dead thread but I would be super interested in guides (I guess that many people would be interested ?).
For example on talents and why each talent is important / worth taking / not taking, in what conditions, for what reasons.
For Ret, I like the content that Savix is creating for reference.
Also commentary on arena. Preferably some content we can access on replay like youtube or Twitch, even if you are not connected. Would be really appreciated.
If it takes time you don’t have to do it super “formally”.
Just started the spec recently and it is really fun, I hope I can get good at PVP with it.

1 Like

what do you mean…? thought Pwaff played UH to like r1

Pwaffles, watch him unholy dk help me a lot now finally comfortable with rotations

He has never been r1 in his life bud

Like i said b4 prob will at somepoint