Ugh, wanted to transfer from a PVE to a PVP server, just found out I can't

I was hoping to transfer one of my toons from a low pop PVE server to a high pop PVP server, but I guess that isn’t allowed. Starting fresh isn’t something I want to do. I had no idea this wouldn’t be an option when I made my toons when TBC came out.

Maybe allow us to do that? Given the issues with low pops, and the fact that your options are very limited with PVE servers?

1 Like

This has never been allowed in the history of WoW till I think BFA?

1 Like

It was opened up in late TBC actually.

been this way for the entire life of the game.

Blizzard to Allow PvE to PvP Server Transfers www. wired. com/ 2008/09/blizzard-to-all/

2 months before wrath

Give it to us now!

i bet i can guess your destination.

And how does that affect you in any way? God forbid we want people to play with that can count to 3…

just don’t play horde then…

was it on a 2.xxx or 3.xxx? that is actually important

prepatch was in october so it was still in 2.xxx

Guaranteed for WOTLK faerlina and whitemane will be connected to benediction and on down the line. Otherwise things like wintergrasp won’t function.

Huh, interesting. I wonder why they aren’t implementing this now to help stave off people leaving the game? More importantly, why not just merge the low pop servers into one major server? That could go a long way to help.

sigh…

Good question, their lack of action and information is alienating their players more and more every day

2 Likes

that’s private.

so we will just ignore that you said anything cause where I go affects you in no way

you don’t know how things affect me in the slightest.

Nor do I care just as you shouldn’t care where my guild plays

Nope. You don’t get to level in safety and then transfer over to gank. Reroll or deal with it

2 Likes

Getting boosted in SP for 10 hours is just as safe on a PVP server as it is on PVE.
Get over yourself, no one cares about ganking

Even blizzard disagreed with you 15 years ago! You are just wrong

Let’s stop pretending that it’s magnitudes harder to level on a PvP server than a PvE servers. I only play on PvP servers and I don’t buy that argument anymore—especially since most people are just boosting to 60 anyways.