Tyrael's Charger... Now They are Crying

Next expansion pre-order will include all of the mage tower artifact appearances. They are getting pretty desperate, lol.

4 Likes

As somebody who has played since 2004: It never should have meant anything, nor has it meant anything in a while.

I ride around on a ZG raptor people can buy in the BMAH with my Knight-Lieutenant title that people can get from rated BGs wearing a transmog of armour that people can get from 1 shotting old raid bosses or getting some of it as a world drop.

1 Like

I’d be ok with that.

4 Likes

The only possible grown-up reaction.

9 Likes

It isn’t clear to me in the op. Who’s crying?

It never did. It only did for the people who live in their world of ‘look how cool I am because I have x item you don’t!’

4 Likes

This is sad but true. The game people knew is no more. In its place is a corporation just trying to maximize profits in any manner they can.

5 Likes

Don’t blame me. Blame Blizzard for selling stuff on the store and saying that it’s for a limited time only and then 10 years later bring it back…

this sucks thats all
hey bliz i want my years sub back

3 Likes

The wings look dumb anyway

1 Like

no its not. please do not use we. you play so i will fix your post for you
So about a month ago I was fighting the fact that the Fel Drake should’ve never been a Twitch Drop and that it was destroying WoW’s core which is… The reason why “I” play… is to get items, titles, mounts, toys that eventually will be unavailable…

Well now guess what… Tyrael’s Charger is on the Store and I WILL BUY IT! I missed on this opportunity a while ago… But hey… Why? Nothing in WoW is legacy anymore.

glad we cleared that up. so no its digital pixles they dont matter. i play to raid and do m+ and work towards bening the best resto druid in the US.
everyone plays differently and for different reasons. just because your pixles are being sold again after being retired doesnt effect you or anyone else just shows you have expendable income.

or until wow goes offline forever one day

Not why I am playing…

Also, I personally don’t mind if others get what I have grinded for; whether that is through guaranteed drops, promotions, shop etc. I have a friend who still does not have Invincible - would I mind if tomorrow he or others could buy it on the shop? Nope.

You’re not the best resto Druid and will never be. The top 0.5% is not even on the forum.

The mount isn’t even staying forever it will be gone again next month.

3 Likes

Reading isnt your strong suit obviously which explains your bad takes.

Good for you?

1 Like

Only a few elitist, tryhards think they’re special for having items that are no longer obtainable, but most other people don’t care.

1 Like

You’re going to be extremely upset when you find out they’ll probably be putting it on the Trading Post at some point and you could have gotten it for free.

1 Like

Im not sure I will call this mount prestigious wasnt it just like for playing the game or a promo or something

Neither the Fel Drake or Tyrael’s Charger were ever available as drops in the game. One required buying cards at Target and getting lucky. The other was a part of a promotion for Diablo III’s release.