TWW Pets are uncapturable for me, is there something I need to do to capture battle pets?

TWW Pets are uncapturable for me, is there something I need to do to capture battle pets?

Supposedly capturable pets are level 1 and do not give me a capture icon when I mouse over them.

Are you trying to cage catch a Hallowed Glowfly…if so you can’t…here is web page on wowhead that explains what is up with that pet now… https://www.wowhead.com/npc=222298/hallowed-glowfly#comments

1 Like

When my 70 first started TWW, was immediately able to see the green icon on the minimap showing me a capturable wild pet. I did have the map’s Track Pets option turned on, of course. Haven’t tried myself but suspect would be the same for a 68 or higher.

Only level 1 pets I was seeing were the trash critter versions that have never been capturable.

I have caught over 30+ of new TWW in the wild…other then that one pet I listed early in tis thread that is the only one I know that can’t be captured.

For some reason, the green-paw pets inside capital cities in TWW are all level 1 and without backline pets.

2 Likes

All major cities that contain a form of battle pet that can be caught are usually level 1’s most times that I have seen.

They’re starter pets. Nothing wrong with them.