TWW needs to add back

Blacklisting.

We know Metzen is coming back, and hopefully a slew of more changes. If they announced that BL was coming back, it might actually bring back a lot of pvpers.

After that, we can work on banning hunters from BGs.

5 Likes

I miss blacklisting. Had Strands of the Ancients blacklisted for a long time. Would do Random BGs more if I could blacklist Seething Shore and Temple of Kotmogu.

1 Like

You had me in the first half ngl.

man the hunter hate is just crazy, i personally hate sniper shot, should just be reworked to work how sharpen blade works for arms warriors and enhance your next aimed shot with some added buff (range/damage/anything really), i usually only have hunters hit me for 600k with sniper shot (90% of the time i have 5 stacks of death wish up which means 50% more damage taken)

this just in general not really pvp specific

it needs to add:

• Cross faction for every bg

• add hide pants option

• get rid of merc mode

• blacklist

• multiple rating rewards for each bracket ( hit rating 1000 earn a cool crown , hit rating 1200 earn a cool tmog set "baby pink recolors " just a season color for example could be any color , hit rating 1400 earn recolored weapons pack “baby pink recolors” same as armor sets , would have every weapon cosmetics in different themes . Hit rating 1500 earn a customizable tabard where u can like pick the colors kind of like guild but they shades are brighter and some are darker and diff symbols . reach 1600 get to pick a recolor of a mount for that season or something . Get to 1700 get a customizable crown , hit 1800 get a custom armor set . hit 1900 get the option of sparkly effects for customizable armor , tabards and crown . Get to 2100 and get a special glittery weapon set with your choice of color and a matching glittery mount of your choosing . Get to 2400 + You get sparkle or cool epic effects to pick from for custom crown/helm/facemask/hood, you also get cool sfx armor , tabard and matching weapons and mount for both dragon riding and normal where you can change the effects and colors at anytime once you’ve earned it . it snot set in stone but just an idea , if not for rated then maybe for honor levels past 500+

• re add tol barad & strand of the ancients to epic bgs

• remove Seething shore & wintergrasp out of the rotation

• give us rated blitz

• give us more dino colors to tame

• a trex mount

• nerfing dhs and mm hunters

• buffing all dks specs mostly fdk

• buffing bm hunters dmg

• buffing hpal & aff lock making them work like legion

• changing the whole traders post to be like how swtor does conquest mode . which will include repeatable dailies and weeklies . ( ex. :recycle: win 4 battlegrounds 0/4 250 tender , :recycle: win 15 bgs 0/15 500 tender , :recycle: play 10 bgs 0/10 150 tender , :recycle: play 150 bgs 0/150 450 tender etc) and they just keep repeating . All the tender pricing will be the same but it gives alternative options that people like to do to to keep them playing each month instead of them logging out and being done . If its repeatable then they can earn as much tender as they want for playing the game itself .

1 Like

I’d rather an arcade mode than a blacklist tbh. Q to join a lobby of X players, have a guaranteed reward of base honor and conquest with additional for winning. 3 matches with teams being shuffled and voting for the next map between rounds (before teams are set)

I think if solo q rated is to be a thing this would be an easier way to manage ratings as well, 3 matches should be 30 min to an hour of games, you would consequently spend less time in q. When its unrated just have the match fill leavers, when its rated just add a hefty penalty and eventually ban people from even using the system the following week if they leave enough… could also add a concede button during the map vote so if enough people want to bail on the lobby the match just rewards people and its done.

I’d love if it evolved into a draft mode solo q like other games have. Would only really be viable at higher ratings but I think see players direct choices in terms of maps and drafting would give blizzard good data for optimizing future solo q iterations