TWW Monk Talents

These are all fair points. However, just one thing in regards to TP energy cost. I don’t know if you’ve played beta, but it actually hits like a truck compared to the history of the spec.

I think my RSK’s crit for some 430-450k, and TP crits for like 200-210. It actually hits harder than BK.

Whether you like that, and what the 60 energy cost has done to the spec or not, it’s worth mentioning that it actually pumps.

1 Like

That’s interesting. Is that with or without the raid tier bonus? Because iirc the raid tier really juices up TP. Output and pacing of the spec are different matters, but the damage is somewhat of an upside.

Without. Just the resting tooltip.

It’s worth noting that the tier set is still just ehh, as by nature of the mastery, you’ll basically never see the stack count exceed 3 (outside of CD’s),but because of how hard it hits, the tier set is actually decent due to making it AoE.

But yeah, the energy cost definitely makes the class feel a bit slower, but it’s definitely worth noting that TP actually slaps.

“Best scene from…” JURASSIC PARK - YouTube
Never thought I’d see the day when Blizz slapped enough 0’s onto the end of a TP buff to make it slap.

1 Like

^THIS.^

Putting core abilities in the class tree and calling them talents is not interesting. more spec talents in the class tree makes us choice how we want to play.

my god, using old stance dancing in MoP was so fun.
i miss spinning fire blossom so much

remember when you could have 3 charges of roll and chi torpedo

wouldn’t mind the combination or removal of:
invoke niuzao, the black ox
&
walk with the ox
&
improved invoke niuzao, the black ox

they are blocking my path to
stormstouts-last-keg