TWW Login Screen

I hadn’t seen too much discussion of this yet, so I thought I’d see what everyone thought. How are we liking the new login screen?

1 Like

i dont care ill see it for like 5-10 sec

4 Likes

8 Likes

It’s meh.
But if the spent enough time on GD you’d think the new Login Screen slapped your mother.

1 Like

Looks like you not visited the forums recently…

2 Likes

I think we all should though. If we have a bad login screen, it’s most certainly a precursor that the entire expansion will be a failure.

1 Like

Its absolute shiz.

It’s not great. It’s not bad. It just is. Could be better. Could be worse. Could be the DF screen (counting down the days until it’s gone!)

It’s very bland and uninspired but reflects the Blizzard of today perfectly.

2 Likes

You must be joking people have been blowing this out of proportion for a while now.

I can’t figure out WHY, I see my login for like 5 seconds a day.

3 Likes

damn, you nailed it

1 Like

Have you been away from the forums for a couple of weeks?

That seems very alarmist. Plus wouldn’t that suggest that all expansions with cool login screen were great? WoD had a cool login screen. Shadowlands had a cool login screen.

2 Likes

Lmao.

Seems ugly. But I don’t spend much time looking at the login screen.

1 Like

you know i dont think its been discussed recently.
i mean there was a thread on the war within’s login screen
then one on tbuds login screen
then one on the new login screen
then there was one about something called a warthin login screen dunno what that was about.
BUT NOTHING about a ‘tww’ LOGIN SCREEN.

I don’t care much about a login screen.

Haven’t seen it. Though, it doesn’t really matter. Never pay attention to the login screen anyway.

1 Like

It reminds me of Hearthstone screens and also reminds me of how they did the covers for the Myst trilogy of books, based off the video game:

So I could see them doing this trilogy in a similar manner, using the theme of each logo:

1 Like