TWW Hunter Changes Waiting Room

so how are you all passing the time? what’s your favorite pet to use in Dragonflight? Any cool hunter mogs?

:copium:

5 Likes

For this character I like voidy pets. I’m probably going to have to wait until Midnight for more options, but could get a few in TWW.

Aside from the Eagletalon set, and this set I’m working with, I don’t really have any cool hunter sets. I usually use the heritage set for a lot of my hunters.

I have also switched to maining rdruid while secretly hoping hunters get a rework at some point and a good mog set. Both probably won’t happen until Midnight though… If they happen at all.

2 Likes

Working on achieves mostly. A lot of waiting while waiting to be honest. Really hoping they let Dracthyr be hunters soon. I want to level a new one with the intention of making it my new main if I like how it plays. Wish we could use the Pandmonium to do so. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Running a wing of lfr to get the bullion on this and a couple alts to pick up a few mogs I missed in season 1/2. Other than that pretty much nothing.

2 Likes

yeah, I put a warrior through LFR for the bullion. Did you do the first wing?

Did the 2nd, the mail belt and bracers were the only 2 pieces I never got to drop from lfr in season 1. Luckily they both drop from the same wing.

2 Likes

nice! I’m trying to figure out the fastest wing to send more alts to for the delicious bullions.

well, the void elf heritage set has some really great pieces for hunter mogs I feel, espcially if you mix and match