TWW: Death strike nerfed kekekekeke

Cuz it wasn’t a prot warrior nerf, it was a blanket % healing nerf to counter 60% increased stamina

2 Likes

I’m not going to argue semantics with you

1 Like

The way you’re all trying to make it sound is they nerfed tanks and hit dps on accident

Intended nerf to dps sustain

Man keys are gonna be a headache now that healers might actually have to play the game

I guess because they posted the change in a thread titled Tank Changes and under the Protection warrior tab they put all the changes I made the assumption it was a tank only change. No where did they say DPS warriors were too tanky.

It’s delve o clock

2 Likes

The Death Strike changes are for all DKs. People are looking at the tank highlights but not the entire list of patch changes.

1 Like

One of my main concerns (for pvp) is having to rely even more on healers when good healers aren’t that common (not because they suck, but because it is hard).

Healing keys is easy at most levels because you don’t have to do anything

if people die it’s because they didn’t kick/dodge stuff 90% of the time

Edited post to make it clear that I am just talking about pvp.

This isn’t really a nerf to deathstrike in PvP unless you’re just dumping RP with it instead of letting the MS fall off post huge damage like you’re supposed to.

And again AMS is still an aoe lay on hands and cc immunity that somehow is still shipping to live

all u dk’s do is gaslight people into thinking your bad

2 Likes

Pretty routine statement you always see from people who don’t heal keys. It previously functioned where you did group-wide healing through out the entire dungeon, only having to heal the tank here or there, so you DPS’d in-between with downtime. I don’t know why everyone jerks themselves off acting like healers just stand around 90% of the time. If that were true, it wouldn’t be a hard to fill role. Lol

If Blizzard still has every dungeon where the group randomly loses massive amounts health steadily, the addition of healing the tank on top of it is going to be pretty damning to pug groups. So for a lot of people Yoss is correct, it will be:

Isn’t death strike already not worth pressing?

No it’s pretty good right now actually

on beta after the patch im watching UHDKS (I am certain this 1 was u ) just spamming ds thru full cd unhinged bladestorm

Yeah cuz ams is bubble and lots of hp for deathstrike also a few builds ago dk had like meta form amounts of leech at all times

didnt they nerf leech on beta recently?

Yeah i haven’t played since but it was crazy before

I’ll still be playing blood :person_shrugging:

Can you play anything else?