TWW: conquest weapons for free week 3 of season

Apparently a quest rewards conq weps in TWW after you earn 2500 conquest. Maybe this is their idea of compensating for deleting PVP access to the Great Vault.

We need more details. Do we get to chose the weapon and offhand? I would hate to get a weapon with stats I do not want.

For casters, do we get staff or mainhand and offhand?

For Fury specifically, would we get both 2 handers?

4 Likes

Semi-free, maybe. I mean you still have to earn 2500 conquest.

So everyone who’s keeping up on it will have 3 or 4 pieces of conquest armor before everyone gets their conquest weapon all at the same time

The least fun thing with PvP gearing is spending all of that conquest on a weapon.

The best PvP gearing this game has ever had… just got better, and easier.

1 Like

And waiting for the first two weeks of the season to buy anything if you need/want a two handed weapon, while during that time you’re hoping for a lucky vault so you won’t fall too far behind while you’re chillin’ on 1350+ conquest wearing greens

It’s a nice change, but we have to see what’s the deal with Fury warriors and general Weapon selection.

This will work well for players that only want one two-handed weapon. No vault means less RNG with item acquisition. I expect weekly conquest caps. However limited conquest can be earned, all PvP players that start playing consistently at the start of the season should have roughly equal item levels. Slower item acquisition wont bother me much.

If you’re curious what the values are:

3 Likes