Two weeks isn't enough time to get to 58....not a no lifer

i have been leveling as hard as i can, but this is getting rough… it’s hard to catch up i have 8 days to hit 58 so i can step in on opening day, this kinda sucks imo, thats my crying for the day.

I would’ve liked more time too, but they technically never explicitly said “you will have time to get to 60 before TBC launches” so it is what it is

2 Likes

You’re posting on a level 60???

1 Like

You’ve had 2 years… That’s more than enough time to hit 58. If you mean hit 58 purely in the prepatch then no, it’d be a tight squeeze for a casual. But it was never promised that you’d be able to hit 60 during the prepatch. The blue post said, and I quote “you will have time to level your [draenei and blood elves] in the prepatch”. And you do. 2 weeks more than you had back in the old days.

This is a very cyclical argument. It’s the same back and forth every time.

1 Like

Spend the $15 on a boost, and work on gearing up for those last two levels. There are tons of end-game dungeon groups now. I mean, I don’t like the idea of boosts, but if I hadn’t played Classic and was just getting ready to start now, that’s what I’d do.

We already have 3-4 level 60 paladins in my raid team ready to step into Naxx tomorrow. That is the ultra sweaty leveling. Getting 58 by 6/1 is definitely do-able with some moderate play time.

Two weeks isn’t enough time to get to 58….not a no lifer
If you are a casual player, getting to 58 a couple weeks or even a couple months after TBC releases shouldn’t be a problem.

I wouldn’t sweat it. It’s going to be busy af and hard tagging mobs the first few weeks unless you like that sorta thing

Every BE I know who is hitting 60 by TBC has done dungeon boosting. There are like 5 in my guild doing it and they’re doing it because otherwise, it is pretty much no lifing (2 of them would rather level normally, the other 3 always boost their toons). On the other hand, once the 2-week prepatch was announced pretty much everyone knew that traditional and especially casual leveling wasn’t happening. IMO the expansion was both rushed and the 2 weeks is not enough (there are A LOT of bugs, this was pushed out too fast) but there’s not a lot we can do about that. :frowning:

I’m a bit confused by these posts. Why do you need to be 58 by the time TBC launches? What is the hurry? Enjoy the game we are lucky to get another chance to play TBC.

1 Like

Not everyone enjoys the journey.

Well then buy the boost that is what it’s for. Not only that we had what two years to get to 58 if you are not interested in the boost.

Did you see the thread I made? I found out a great deal of information regarding pre-patch honor rates that contradicts the large thread you made.

TL;DR: The 40 honor R14 kill in the video you linked was likely a display bug in the first days of the original TBC pre-patch. Here’s the thread:

That’s not a display bug. It’s a reality that existed in prepatch, in season1 and in season 2 rofl. Also that video I linked is one of the only prepatch videos that used flytext for honor also. Stop derailing a thread with false crap refuting actual video evidence backed by my memory of how HKs drove honor gains in early TBC…

I agree with you. I got no axe to grind with boosters whether they pay Blizz or pay a mage.

Read my thread and accept the reality that you propagated misinformation to tens of thousands of people.

Facts are facts.

You just want attention and are screaming for it across different threads. Meanwhile the 14 number is that of an unranked kill which originally gave 140 CP. This system existed until 2.3 when ALL kills were normalized to not take rank into account and thus all went to unranked honor, which was 14 honor for 60 and 20.9 for 70.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.